Skip links and keyboard navigation

Contact us

General enquiries

Queensland Parks and Wildlife Services

Camping and vehicle permits

Sport and Recreation Services

View the Sport and Recreation offices.

Email SRS customer service at  or phone 1300 656 191.

Language and hearing interpreter services

If you need an interpreter please call the Translating and Interpreting Service on 13 14 50 and have them contact the department on 13 74 68 (13 QGOV).

If you are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment, you may contact the National Relay Service—telephone 133 677 (TTY/Voice) / 1300 555 727 (Speak and Listen (SSR).

Last updated
10 April 2017